- Eat 1 more serving vegetables per day, five days a week.
- When you eat out, order water to drink (just part of the time!)
- Exercise 30 minutes more per week than you already do. This doesn’t sound like much, but it will get the ball rolling.
- “Sit in Silence” start your day off with just 2-3 minutes of sitting in silence. Use this time to reflect on the positive things in your life.
- Be kind to others! Sounds kind of silly for a resolution, but the inner peace it brings you will pay off ten fold.
- Watch 1 hour less television per week. Use the time to read. This will exercise and expand your mind!
- Get your annual physical. It is hard to measure progress if you don’t know where you stand.
- Recycle your metal cans and plastic bottles.
- Start using stainless steel water bottles. No waste & no chemical leaching into your water. This will also make #8 less work:)!
- Take your vitamins (I almost forgot this one!).
These are just a few ideas for easily obtainable New Year’s Resolutions. Chose one or two, don’t be an over achiever, chose them all, not complete them, & give up! Stick with the one or two you chose. You can always have a mid-year goal; there are no rules against it!
may your new year be healthy & prosperous,